Some day ago Samsung officially launched the latest A320FXXU1APLD android 6.0.1 firmware. Many users already update their phone those people doesn’t update their device or brick your device you want to fix this then flash this new firmware. Today we share with you A320FXXU1APLD Android 6.0.1 Firmware for Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this android marshmallow update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Galaxy A3 2017 runs 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 2GB of RAM. This device has 16 GB internal storage and this device can be expanded up to 256 GB.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) has 4.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels display. This device lets you snap 13-megapixel rare camera for photo & 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Sensors in the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Barometer.
This update also changed some changelog, the new item added and security patch update with other some new features added. If your device brick or do not boot then you recovery your phone to flash this firmware also it is the latest version firmware. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to update this new version firmware then you flash this file manually. So, let’s go and read the instruction carefully.
- Version: – Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Samsung Galaxy A3 2017: – SM-A320Y
- PDA: – A320FXXU1APLD
- Date:- 02.Feb.2017
- First Of All Enable USB Debugging on your device, a step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select settings ⇒ about the phone and tap build number seven times. Now open developer options ⇒ enable USB debugging option.
- Now Enable OEM Unlock on your device, the step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options ⇒ enable OEM unlocking.
- Download and Install Samsung Driver or Kies From Here.
- Download Odin Tool From Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download A320FXXU1APLD Firmware For Galaxy A3 2017 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Fast extract odin.zip & firmware.zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing & holding volume down + home + power.
- After run odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device.
- Then click the AP box, add choose extracted in the fast step firmware compression.
- Check auto reboot and f.reset time options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then click the start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.