Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi Note 3
Some day ago Google officially launched android 8.0 Oreo. At this time Redmi device does get Oreo update but many users want to use this new version of Android. For those users today we share AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi Note 3. At a time Xiaomi one of the biggest brand in India and this device has many popular in India. That’s why many developers work on this device, and someone builds unofficial AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi Note 3.
This device released with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MiUI interface but many users always don’t like this type of highly optimized UI. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, AOSP gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM based on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
AOSP 8.0 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 3. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Redmi Note 3 and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
- Pixel colors
- Pixel Launcher
- Inbuilt Gapps
- Backlight on hardware keys
What’s not working:
- USB tether
- Unable to connect to hidden Wifi networks.
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Oreo ROM.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi Note 3 ⇓⇓
You may also like: Android 7.0 Nougat MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 3
Guide To Install:
- Download ” aosp_kenzo-8.0.0-20170829-mod.zip ” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the aosp_kenzo-8.0.0-20170829-mod.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.