Latest MIUI 9 ROM is now available for Xiaomi device. Some days ago Xiaomi announced that they will launch MIUI 9 in April. Xiaomi is now rolling out the beta MIUI 9 update. This update rolling out via OTA on Redmi Note 4X and the Redmi MI 6, MI MAX and some other device. still, now Redmi Note 3 does get MiUI update from Xiaomi, but one developer builds Nougat MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 3. Today we share Nougat MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 3. It is compatible with the Redmi Note 3. MIUI is the official UI of Xiaomi which is more customizable and tons of themes and wallpapers are available on it.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, and performance improvements. The more new theme you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
This is a custom ROM install via TWRP recovery. If you’re new to the in this process, then please first follow the complete step below. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide.
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What’s not working:
- Camera ( Some Mode and Video Record )(Working with 3rd Party Apps)
- Please tell me.
- Create a full backup of your phone.
- Need installed custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download ResurrectionRemix Rom and Gapps.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Nougat MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 3 ⇓⇓
You may also like: Resurrection Remix Nougat For OnePlus 3
Guide To Install:-
- Download ” MİUİ9_FOR_KENZO_BY_OROCHİ.zip ” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the MİUİ9_FOR_KENZO_BY_OROCHİ.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.