Guide To Install B120 Honor 8 Android 6.0.1 OTA [Europe]
Today we share with you Install B120 Honor 8 Android 6.0.1 OTA Europe variant device.
Some day ago Huawei released Huawei Honor 8 smartphone with stable android v6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1. The Huawei Honor 8 is run 1.8GHz octa-core Kirin 950 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64 GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This phone gives you snap brilliant Dual 12-megapixel camera for photos and 8-megapixel for the selfie. It measures 145.50 x 71.00 x 7.45 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 153.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. Before some days many users asking that how to update B122 Huawei_Honor 8 Android 6.0.1 by manually flashing. Here the guide and marshmallow full OTA update link you can easy to install B120 build.
Firmware Details :-
- Android Version :- Marshmallow v6.0.1
- UI Version :- Emotion UI 4.1
- Firmware Versions :- B120
- Honor 8 :- FRD-L09
- Release Date :- 08.oct.2016
- Firmware :- FRD-L09C432B120
- Status :- Official
- Region :- Europe
- Size :- 1.75 GB
- This Firmware Work Only Honor 8 Europe variant That Is Already Running A C432 Based Firmware.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B120 For Honor 8 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware :-
- Force Update Method:-
- Create A Full Backup Of Your Phone.
- Download OTA Zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Hold The “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic Phone Detect Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot & Enjoy Android M.
Note:- Fast Time It’s Takes 8-12 Minutes To Boot.