Install Android 6.0 Resurrection Remix ROM For Lenovo Vibe K5 [A6020]
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Launched On February 2016. Its Is Run By 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal Storage Is 16GB That Can Be Expanded Up To 32 GB Via A MicroSD. It Has 5.0 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors , With Resolution Of 720 x 1280 pixels. Vibe K5 Lets You Snap Brilliant 13-Megapixel Photos And 5-Megapixel with Removable Li-Ion 2750 mAh battery.
If you try to want to decorate your device with new custom ROM then you should save notepad or bookmark GizRom because we always share all new ROM, custom ROM, firmware and much more for android that makes your device so beautiful, stylish, faster and optimized. If you want to customize your device then please see previous posted custom ROM.
Today We Are Shares Resurrection Remix ROM For Lenovo Vibe K5 A6020 In Gizrom. The New Resurrection Remix ROM Is Based On The Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This Rom Come In Many New Features. This is stable ROM.
It fast More Than Vibe UI If You Are Lenovo Vibe K5 User Then You Must Test This New Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix Custom Rom On Your Phone. What do you think, don’t think it is CynogenMod based one of best ROM Just download and Flash This ROM And Enjoy Experience Of New Marshmallow Custom ROM For Lenovo Vibe K5. Go To The Instructions below…
Resurrection Remix Features :-
- Based On Cyanogen-Mod 13
- Navigation Bar
- Enable Or Disable Navigation Bar
- Dim Timeout Duration
- Clock Colour
- Battery Bar Customization
- New Animation
- Task Manager Switch
- And Much More
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery and root from Here
- Your Device At Least To 50% Charge.
- Download ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4-A6020.zip
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix From Here ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4-A6020.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4-A6020.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After the process is done similarly, Flash Compatible Google Apps.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
If the Phone doesn’t boot please comment below we happy to help you…. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- xda
I have already installed this rom.
There is the positive effect:
– the UI is very smooth than the vibe ui
– many features and customization
– lot of theme that can be downloaded at play store, at vibe ui the theme is only 6
There is the problem of this rom:
– can’t update via ota ( can’t check update)
– camera shutter is not working (suddenly hang, the picture is not saved),video is not working too. Note: i already download camera app too like camera fv, Open camera,etc (still not working)
– Led notification bug
Please give the solution, especially for ota update thank you
it’s bug please wait some time devoloper (“marchetto96”) work on it
Hello.Please help me.I am very worry.I rooted my HONOR 6 H60-L02 phone.And now it is STUCK at HONOR logo.Can not tun on.Please help me.Or give me your facebook or gmail .please.I will wait your answer
its called bootloop. Are already backup your rom before rooting your phone?
i m also use honor 6 fast download honor 6 multi tool then unbrick your device then flash stock full firmware by force update method…
flash stock rom by force update method
which version of android you used?
my lenovo k5 stuck at bootloop. i have done everything as described abov. plz help. waited for an hour dosent boot up.
try to wipe system, data, cache then install the rom do wipe cache reboot and check
Sir plz tell me where is the link to download google apps
download from here: https://www.gizdev.com/google-gapps-for-marshmallow-android-6-0-6-0-1/