Install B150 Huawei P9 Lite Android 6.0 OTA [Europe]
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei P9 lite.The Huawei P9 lite is run 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors , with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel photos and 8-megapixel. It measures 146.80 x 72.60 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 147.00 grams. It has a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
Before some day Huawei_P9 lite received B150 OTA update that based on latest emui 4.1.1 version interfaces. That’s why many users Asking that how to update B150 Huawei_P9 lite Android 6.0 OTA for Manually Flash. We Already share the downloaded link below The Huawei_P9 B150 Ota Zip. Here The Guide And B150 OTA Firmware Link. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide, …
Firmware Details :-
- Android Version :- Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version :- Emotion UI 4.1.1
- Firmware Versions :- B150
- Huawei P9 Lite :- VNS-L21 / VNS-L31
- Release Date :- 22.oct.2016
- Firmware :- VNS-L21C432B150 / VNS-L31C432B150
- Status :- Official
- Region :- Europe
- Size :- 1.58 GB / 1.66 GB
- Huawei P9 firmware package download (makes sure that you the right model – L21 or L31 – caught)
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs to 50% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B150 For Huawei P9 Lite ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware :-
- Force Update Method:-
- Create A Full Backup Of Your Phone.
- Download OTA Zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Hold The “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic Phone Detect Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot & Enjoy Android M.
Note:- Fast Time It’s Takes 8-12 Minutes To Boot.