Install Android 7.0 Unofficial CM14 For Lenovo K5/K5 Plus
This post about install android 7.0 unofficial CM14 for Lenovo K5/K5 Plus
Some day ago launched android 7.0 nougat. Cyanogen team now rolled out CyanogenMod 14 for many devices. Finally today we get almost stable CM 14 for Lenovo K5/K5 Plus device. So today we want for share CyanogenMod 14 custom ROM. This is the new version of CyanogenMod with many new features and android 7.0 nougat all features. This ROM is based on the Android 7.0 nougat. We know that CyanogenMod is the best custom ROM for any device. It is most optimized and able to customized ROM.
It looks like some of stock Android 7.0 nougat launcher. This ROM supports also multi-window, androidFX, theme changes and much more. This ROM works properly but the developer doesn’t find any bugs in this ROM if you find so please comment below. Its battery backup also good. If you are Lenovo K5/K5 Plus users and you want android 7.0 nougat ROM for your device so it is best to custom Rom. Flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new android 7.0 nougat with CyanogenMod 14.
Working Features :-
- Video recording.
- Backup Your All phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recover.
- Your Device At Least To 50% Charge for flashing.
- Download cm-13.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-A6020.zip
- Download Compatibility Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 For K5/K5 Plus ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “cm-13.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-A6020.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-13.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-A6020.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Then Flash Compatibility Gapps For Your Device.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
please share this post with your friends and thanks to xda senior member scritch007…. 🙂 🙂 🙂