Install B156 Android 7.0 Firmware For Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29
Today we share with you a guide to install B156 android 7.0 firmware for Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29 for the Europe variant device.
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29. The Huawei Mate 9 Pro runs 2.5GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor and it comes with 4/6 GB of RAM. Internal storage is 64/128 GB GB that can not be expanded via a microSD. It has 5.5 AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. Huawei Mate 9 Pro lets you snap brilliant Dual 20 MP +12 MP back camera for good image and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It measures 152.00 x 75.00 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 169.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
Before some day Huawei releases a new full firmware, Many users asking that how to update to stock B156 Nougat full firmware for manually flash by stock recovery. We already shared The Mate 9 Pro Android 7.0 B156 full firmware zip. Here the guide and B156 firmware For Huawei Mate 9 Pro link. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide…
- Android Version : – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version : – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions : – B156
- Huawei Mate 9 Pro : – MHA-L29
- Release Date:- 24.Dec.2017
- Firmware : – LON-L29C432B156
- Status : – Official (Full firmware)
- Region : – Europe.
- Changelog: – click here
- Size :-
- Full firmware: 1.74 GB
- This Firmware Work Only Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29 variant do not try other version devices.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B156 Firmware For Huawei Mate 9 Pro ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.