Android 6.0 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix M 5.7.4 Rom For Honor 6X
Honor 6x was launched in October 2016. At this time Honor 6x is a most popular device of Honor. Honor 6x released with Android 6.0 EMUI 4.1 but many users don’t like emui 4.1 UI so then can install Resurrection Remix. Here Marshmallow Resurrection Remix M 5.7.4 Rom For Honor 6X. This ROM based on the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow developed by xda forum member hackslash.
Resurrection Remix based on Cyanogenmod now Lineage Os, Resurrection Remix simple ui for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Resurrection Remix can be install via Custom recoveries like Twrp and cwm so you need to install Twrp recovery on Honor 6x first we will share the Unlock Bootloader and Twrp installs guide. Let’s go to the guide how to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix M 5.7.4 Rom For Honor 6X.
- Based On CyanogenMod 13.
- Inbuilt customization and Omni switch setting.
- Enable Or Disable Navigation Bar.
- SuperSU Inbuilt.
- Ram management is really good.
- Fingerprint sensor works well.
- No signal drops and network issues.
- And Much.
- Touchscreen (for all it matters)
- Dual SIM (not tested though device reports dual sim support present)
- SD Card slot
- Cellular Network
- Camera (1080p recording is shaky, will look into it)
- And other things which I probably always miss to check
- Inaccurate picture dimensions shot by Camera
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data
- Need Installed Custom Recovery ⇒ Here
- Required Lineage OS CM13 ⇒ Here
- Remove Finger Print and Storage Encryption.
- Need Your Device At Least To 60% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download Resurrection Remix M-v5.7.0 And Gapps Zip File.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix M 5.7.4 Rom For Honor 6X ⇓⇓
Gapps (select ARM64 > 6.0 > Nano or Micro)
Guide To Install:-
- Read Pre-requisites.
- First Install Lineage OS CM13 Via Recovery.
- Download “ResurrectionRemix.zip File” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up+ Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Navigate To The ROM zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select Rom File From The List To Flash It.
- Install Gapps in same method.
- Now Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note: – First Time Its Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
Source : – XDA