On this week Huawei sends a new update on Huawei Mate 9. The version of this latest nougat update is B183. Latest B183 nougat firmware is now available for Huawei Mate 9. We provide official full firmware with CUST file. Today we share with you B183 Huawei Mate 9 Firmware With Amazon Alexa for the USA variant device. Huawei had promised that the device would receive Amazon’s virtual assistant, Alexa, in a future update. As promised, Huawei gives Amazon Alexa for Huawei Mate 9 in this update. Let’s some talk about the device.
November 2016, Huawei launched Huawei Mate 9 in global smartphone market. The Huawei Mate 9 powered by 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor. This device comes with 4 GB of RAM. This device has 64 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB. It has 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 20 MP+12 MP rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
You may also like: Update EMUI 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 B176 Nougat Firmware
This update adds Amazon Alexa cloud-based voice service. Also, fixes some significant bugs and includes March security update. Many users do not get this update officially on their device, so if you want to update then install it in your device.
Here the guide and B183 firmware link for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 USA version. So don’t wait if you want to use Amazon Alexa then just scroll down and follow the guide, …
Image source: Xda
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B183
- Huawei Mate 9: – MHA-L29
- Release Date:- 23.Mar.2017
- Firmware: – MHA-L29C567B183
- Status: – Official
- Region: – USA
- Changelog: – Click here.
- This firmware work only Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 variant, do not try other version devices.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B183 Huawei Mate 9 Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download update.zip file.
- Create a folder “dload” to the root of the SDcard.
- Copy update.zip file in the “dload” folder.
- Open dial pad type “ *#*# 2846579#*# * ”.
- Select software upgrade > SDcard upgrade > confirm the installation.
- Flashing will start. after flashing process did your phone automatic reboot.
You may also like: Install B156 Android 7.0 For Mate 9 Firmware MHA-L09