Redmi Note 4 was launched in January 2017. Till now Redmi Note 4 doesn’t receive nougat update from Xiaomi. At a day Xiaomi one of the biggest brand in India and this device has many popular in India. That’s why many developers work on this device and someone builds android 7.1 nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Redmi Note 4. This device released with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MiUI interface but many users don’t like this type of highly optimized UI so then can try Lineage OS. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock android). Also, Lineage OS gives you an opportunity to nougat experience. This ROM based on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
The start of the year Xiaomi launched Redmi Note4. The Redmi Note 4 is run 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64 GB. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device has 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery.
Lineage OS 14.1 is the best custom ROM for performance, battery backup, and gaming. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change equalizer setting. Lineage OS can be installed via Custom recovery like TWRP and CWM so you need to install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note4. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 for Redmi Note 4 and enjoy the experience of nougat with more stable performance.
Features of Lineage OS 14.1:-
- Based on CyanogenMod 14.1.
- RGB LED notification light.
- Smooth Optimized.
- Audio FX.
- Theme support.
- Good Battery Stats.
- And much more.
You may like also: – Install Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For Redmi Note 4
- First, take total backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download Lineage 14.1 ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Redmi Note 4 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Lineage 14.1 ROM” and “Gapps” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Lineage 14.1 ROM.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Then flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.