Update B330 EMUI 5.0 Huawei Nova Nougat Firmware [Middle East]
Some day ago Huawei already started rolling out emui 5.0 android nougat for their old devices. Latest nougat firmware is now available for Huawei nova. This is official beta version full firmware with CUST file. Today we share with you B330 emui 5.0 Huawei nova nougat firmware for the middle east variant device. Let’s talk about the device.
September 2016, Huawei launched Huawei nova in Germany. The Huawei nova powered by 2ghz octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon 625 processor. This device comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32gb of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 12-megapixel photos and 8-megapixel. It weighs 146.00 grams. It has a non-removable Li-Po 3020mah battery.
B330 EMUI 5.0 Huawei Nova nougat firmware is now available with latest build B330 version. Many users asking when Huawei release emui 5.0 for Huawei nova, maybe the middle of the April Huawei officially launch stable version. Here the guide and B330 firmware link for Huawei Nova CAN-L11 middle east version. So don’t wait if you want to update emui 5.0 just scroll down and follow the guide, …
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B330
- Huawei Nova: – CAN-L11
- Release Date:- 15.Mar.2017
- Firmware: – CAN-L11C185B330
- Status : – Official
- Region : – Middle East
- Size : –
- Update.zip:-1.6 GB
- CUST file:- 813 MB
Warning: – This is an early build of EMUI 5.0 for Huawei nova. That’s why it appears to be having some issues.
You may like also:-
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs to 50-60% charge for this process.
- Check your model number and CUST number before flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B330 Huawei Nova Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- For stock recovery:
- Download Full package ROM (update.zip) and update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_meafnaf.zip file.
- Extract both zip files.
- Create a folder “dload” to the root of the SDcard.
- Copy all data including the update.app file in the “dload” folder.
- Open dial pad type “ *#*# 2846579#*# * ”.
- Select software upgrade > SDcard upgrade > confirm the installation.
- Flashing will start. after flashing process did your phone automatic reboot.
- For TWRP recovery:
- Install TWRP recovery.
- Download ” update.zip ” and “ update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_meafnaf.zip ” & copy both files to SDcard of the phone.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by volume up + power key at the same time.
- In the main menu select “Install“.
- First chose internal storage or SDcard in browse selection.
- Then navigate to the file, which you downloaded before.
- Select ” update.zip ” file from the list to flash it.
- After the process is done, don’t reboot again flash update_data_full_VNS-***_hw_meafnaf.zip file.
- Wait for the installation to complete and then reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.