G935PVPU4BQAA Android 7.0 Firmware For Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935P [Sprint]
Samsung already releases nougat ROM on their smartphones. Some day ago officially launched latest G935PVPU4BQAA firmware. Many users aren’t able to update their device in nougat. Today we share with you G935PVPU4BQAA Android 7.0 Firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935P [Sprint]. That is an official stock update. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that came with Android Nougat update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935P [Sprint] smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the market in India and another country. Galaxy S7 Edge runs 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 4GB of RAM. This both device has 32 GB internal storage and supported MicroSD up to 200 GB.
Galaxy S7 Edge has 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. Both phones let you snap 12-megapixel rare camera for photo & 5-megapixel front Camara for the selfie. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
This update also changed Multiwindow, New Messaging Apps, Improved Notifications, along with other some other new features. With main things that new stylish app drawer and App standby feature that stops most background services and network connection when they are not in use. If your device has been rooted or modified, or your outside in the US, then you update your device by manually flash via Odin. So, let’s go and read the instruction carefully.
You may also like: Official G935FXXU1DPLT Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Version: – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Galaxy S7 Edge: – SM-G935P
- PDA: – G935PVPU4BQAA
- Kernel version:- 3.18.31-10318693
- Date:- 01.Feb.2017
- First of all enable USB Debugging on your device, a step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select settings ⇒ about the phone and tap build number seven times. Now open developer options ⇒ enable USB debugging option.
- Now Enable OEM Unlock on your device, the step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options ⇒ enable OEM unlocking.
⇓⇓ Download G935PVPU4BQAA Android 7.0 Firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935P ⇓⇓
G935PVPU4BQAA For Galaxy S7 Edge
Guide To Install:-
- Fast extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip.
- Then run Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device.
- Then click the PDA box, add choose extracted in the fast step firmware compression.
- Check auto reboot and F.Reset time options.
- See the screenshot >
- Then click the start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.