Guide To Install B390 Marshmallow Huawei P8 GRA-UL00 Firmware
Huawei P8 latest version update now available. Today we share B390 Marshmallow Huawei P8 GRA-UL00 Firmware. This version rolling out via OTA on your device but if you don’t get any update via update app and want to update. Then you flash this full firmware and directly update the B390 firmware. The ROM packs with android 6.0 Marshmallow which is based on EMUI 4.0.1 OS. This is official Full firmware package.
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei_P8. This device is run 2GHz octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 935 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16/64 GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.2 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Huawei_P8 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel photos and 8-megapixel. It measures 144.90 x 72.10 x 6.40 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 144.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 2680mAh battery.
You may also like: B392 Huawei_P8 Android 6.0 Full Firmware With OTA
This update improves system security with Google security patches. [Optimizations] Improved device security with Google security patches. Many users do not get this update on their device via updater app, so if you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the guide and B390 ROM link for Huawei P8 GRA-UL00 version. This firmware flash by stock recovery. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. Update B390 Marshmallow Huawei P8 GRA-UL00 Firmware which is build number GRA-UL00C605B390. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: – Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 4.0
- Firmware Versions: – B390
- Huawei P8: – GRA-UL00
- Release Date:- 17.May.2017
- Firmware: – GRA-UL00C605B390
- Status: – Official
- Changelog: – Click here.
- This firmware work only Huawei P8 GRA-UL00 variant, do not try other version devices.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B390 Huawei P8 GRA-UL00 Firmware ⇓⇓
For more Huawei P8 firmware, OTA, custom ROM check this link ⇒ HERE
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: – The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
You may also like: Install Android 6.0 B366 Huawei_P8 Firmware [Asia]