On this week ASUS sends a new update on ZenFone 3 Max. The version came with latest WW_14.0200.1704.119 Nougat Firmware. Latest WW_14.0200.1704.119 nougat firmware is now available for ZenFone 3 Max. We provide official firmware link below. Today we share with you WW_14.0200.1704.119 nougat firmware for ZenFone 3 Max. Let’s some talk about the device.
July 2016, ASUS launched ASUS ZenFone 3 Max in the smartphone market. The ASUS ZenFone 3 Max powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Also, has 16/32 GB of internal storage. It has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 16-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a non-removable Li-Po 4130 mAh battery.
This update brings the latest Android 7.1.1 to the device and improves ZenUI. Many users want to update their device to nougat !!! Then you are the right place. Here the guide and WW_14.0200.1704.119 OTA link for ZenFone 3 Max. This firmware flash by stock recovery. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. Install nougat firmware for ZenFone 3 Max which build number is WW_14.0200.1704.119. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.1.1
- Firmware Versions:- 14.0200.1704.119
- Model number: – ZC553KL
- Release Date:- 15.May.2017
- Type: – OTA
- Size :- 1.89 GB
⇓⇓ Download Asus Zenfone 3 Max v14.0200.1704.119 ⇓⇓
- Backup your current ROM & data.
- Download ADB fastboot and install in your PC/laptop. Guide here Link
- Need your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Need 2GB of free space on your device.
- Download Firmware file.
- Read the instruction.
Guide To Install:-
- Download the UL-ASUS_X00DD-WW-14.0200.1704.119-user.zip into your PC / laptop.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Now go to ADB tool file which you have already downloaded.
- Copy OTA file on this ADB folder.
- Then hold the shift key and then press right click at the same time ” open command window here “.
- Now switch off your device and turn to fastboot mode by holding volume up + power button for 3-5 seconds.
- Flash the OTA file on Asus Zenfone 3 Max by typing this command (below)
adb sideload UL-ASUS_X00DD-WW-14.0200.1704.119-user.zip (file name)
- Then wait for the process done.
- After complete the process command
- Then your device will reboot.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 7-10 minutes to boot.