Install B560 Honor 4C Android 6.0 OTA [Middle East]
Previous year Huawei released Honor 4C smartphone with stable android v4.4.2 (KitKat) Emotion UI 3.0.The Honor_4C Plus is run 1.2GHz octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 620 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8 GB that can be expanded up to 32 GB via a microSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Honor 4C lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel camera for photos and 5-megapixel for the selfie. It measures 143.30 x 71.90 x 8.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 162.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery. Some days ago many users asking that how to update B560 Honor 4C Android 6.0 by manually flashing. Here the guide and marshmallow OTA update link you can easy to install B560 OTA.
We already uploaded B560 Huawei_Honor 4C Android 6.0 OTA zip. Below the guide and B560 official firmware link.
Honor 4C B560 Firmware Details :-
- Android Version :- Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version :- Emotion UI 4.0
- Firmware Versions :- B560
- Honor 4C :- CHM-U01
- Release Date :- 22.sept.2016
- Firmware :- CHM-U01C185B560
- Status :- Official
- Region :- Middle East
- Size :- 1.42 GB
The update works with the versions :-
- This Firmware Work Only Honor 4C Middle-East variant That Is Already Running A C185 Based Firmware.
⇓⇓ Download B560 For Honor 4C ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware :-
- Force Update Method:-
- Create A Full Backup Of Your Phone.
- Download OTA Zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Hold The “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic Phone Detect Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot & Enjoy Android Marshmallow.
Note:- Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.