Install B561 Honor 4X Android 6.0 OTA [Middle East]
Two years ago Huawei released Honor 4X smartphone with stable android v4.4.2 (KitKat) with Emotion UI 3.0. The Honor_4X is run 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8 GB that can be expanded up to 32 GB via a microSD. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. This phone gives you snap brilliant 13-megapixel camera for photos and 5-megapixel for the selfie. It measures 151.90 x 77.30 x 8.70 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 170.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. Some days ago many users asking that how to update B561 Honor 4X Android 6.0 by manually flashing. Here the guide and marshmallow OTA update link you can easy to install B561 OTA.
We already uploaded B561 Huawei Honor_4X Android 6.0 OTA zip. Below the guide and B561 official firmware link.
Firmware Details :-
- Android Version :- Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version :- Emotion UI 4.0
- Firmware Versions :- B561
- Honor 4X :- Che2-L11
- Release Date :- 24.sept.2016
- Firmware :- Che2-L11C185B561
- Status :- Official
- Region :- Middle East
- Size :- 1.4 GB
The update works with the versions :-
- This Firmware Work Only Honor 4X Middle-East variant That Is Already Running A C185 Based Firmware.
⇓⇓ Download B561 For Honor 4X ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware :-
- Force Update Method:-
- Create A Full Backup Of Your Phone.
- Download OTA Zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Hold The “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic Phone Detect Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot & Enjoy Android Marshmallow.
Note:- Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.