Install B896 Huawei P8 Lite Android 6.0 Full OTA [Vo-LTE Support]
Huawei recently sends an OTA update on Huawei P8 Lite, ALE-L21 variant device. Many users didn’t get this B896 update for those users we share this OTA by manually flash. Today we share the official Huawei P8 Lite Android 6.0 B896 Firmware for ALE-L21. The ROM packs with the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 4.1 OS. If you want to flash manually this B896 Full OTA manually by stock recovery then follow this guide. Also, this update comes with Vo-LTE. These features give you makes clearer calls and no interruptions by Vo-LTE.
Previous year Honor 5C launched in Europe. The Huawei P8 Lite runs 1.2GHz octa-core it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16 GB GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB via a microSD. It has 5.0-inchs IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.
B896 marshmallow update is now available. Download P8 Lite B896 marshmallow firmware from below.This is latest Full OTA update for P8 Lite. This OTA flash by stock recovery. Fast of all unroot of your device and then follow posted two major type of flashing method. If you are new in this the please fast read guide carefully and update your device.
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 4.1
- Firmware Versions: – B896
- Huawei P8 Lite: – ALE-L21
- Release Date:- 31.Jan.2016
- Firmware: – ALE-L21C02B896
- Status: – Official
- Region: – USA
- Changelog: – click here.
- Size :-
- Full OTA update: 1.72 GB
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B896 For Huawei P8 Lite ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Create A Full Backup Of Your Phone.
- Download OTA Zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Hold The “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic Phone Detect Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot & Enjoy Android M.
Note: – Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.