Stable B206 EMUI 4.0 Huawei MediaPad M2 Firmware [M2-801L] [Europe]
Huawei two year ago launched a smartphone called Huawei MediaPad M2. The Huawei MediaPad M2 run 2GHz octa-core Hi-Silicon Kirin 930 processor and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16/64GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 8.0 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel camera for taking a good picture and 2-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 214.8 x 124 x 7.8 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 330.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 4800 mAh battery.
After launching MediaPad M2 already get many OTA update. This two year’s ago smartphone so this device doesn’t get nougat update. After launching google android 7.0 nougat, Huawei makes EMUI 4.0 marshmallow for this device. However, after many beta tests at last today, we found the latest update for MediaPad M2 M2-801L variant device. The build version is B206 Huawei MediaPad M2 firmware. Yesterday Huawei MediaPad M2 got this B206 update. Those people didn’t update your device, who update this version OTA by manually flash.
This Huawei MediaPad M2 firmware based on EMUI 4.0 marshmallow. We already share HiCloud download link given below. Proceed at your own risk, just download and follow step carefully.
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 4.0
- Firmware Versions: – B206
- Huawei MediaPad M2: – M2-801L
- Release Date: – 31.Jan.2017
- Firmware: – M2-801LC100B206
- Cust: – C100
- Status: – Official
- Size: – 1.48 GB
- Changelog: – click here.
- Please, first of all, check your model number and CUST version.
- Backup data and important things of your phone.
- Your device at least needs to 50% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B206 MediaPad M2 Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Create A Full Backup Of Your Phone.
- Download ROM Zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Hold The “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic Phone Detect Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot & Enjoy EMUI 4.0.
You may know:-
Note: – Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.