CyanogenMod 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i
Xiaomi Mi 4i is Xiaomi’s successful flagship phone now a day. The manufacturer has sold more than 1 million devices worldwide. Indian Android users have been a fan of Xiaomi for quite a long time. Now a day many people want Android 7.1 nougat ROM for this new device. After waiting now, a developer made CyanogenMod 14.1 For Mi 4i it comes Android 7.1.1.
Xiaomi Mi 4i launched with a highly customized version of Google’s Android called MiUI. But everyone not likes this customized version of Android. Also, it gives you Google latest version of Android 7.1.1 nougat. We know CyanogenMod best custom ROM for any device. So, if you like this then download it.
CyanogenMod 14.1 is a custom ROM that’s why you can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please follow the guide below. Flash this CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM For Mi 4i and enjoy the experience of nougat with new interface lets go to the instructions….
- Create Full Backup of your phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download cm-14.1-20161222-UNOFFICIAL-ferrari.zip and Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14.1 For Xiaomi Mi4i ⇓⇓
cm-14.1-20161222-UNOFFICIAL-ferrari.zip / Mirror Link
Guide To Install:-
- Download “cm-14.1-20161222-UNOFFICIAL-ferrari.zip” and “Gapps” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-14.1-20161222-UNOFFICIAL-ferrari.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After process Done again flash Gapps file (same step).
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy
Note :- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Source :- xda