Small eUI 5.9 Stock-Based Marshmallow Custom Rom For Le Max 2
Le Max 2 is Le’s low budget smartphone in India. The manufacturer has sold more than 3 million devices worldwide. This device mostly sold on the Indian market This phone have some battery problem and some hitting issue. So, now a day many people want a good custom ROM that battery and performance oriented. After many waiting now, Xda developer makes a stock based custom ROM for Le Max 2 users, thanks to “aurel” for Le Max 2 users.
Today we share small eUI 5.9 stock-based ROM For Le Max 2. We all know that small eUI 5.9 based on eUI 5.9.021S Very stable. The small eUI 5.9 give you all eUI 5.9 features with also some major customised that makes your phone more fast and stable. Its ram management also good then stock ROM. This ROM mainly builds on battery and performance.
The new small eUI 5.9 based on the Android marshmallow 6.0. This ROM comes with mostly optimised. This is a Heavy debloated, optimised for fast and battery friendly use. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance.
Small eUI 5.9 is a stock based custom ROM that’s why you can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please fast follow the guide below. Flash this custom ROM and enjoy the experience of marshmallow. Let’s go to the instructions…
- Deleted all of the unused and bloat apps.
- Added new thermal driver > +5C° throttling.
- Added camera API 2 compatibility > more function like manual focus or raw shoot with 3rd party app.
- Faster fingerprint recognition > 0.5 sec
- Faster response and lower latency CPU > faster user experience and lower battery consumption.
- Reduced soft buttons brightness.
- Installed superSU and BusyBox.
- Removed live icon from launcher > no more Chinese thing.
⇓⇓ Download Small eUI 5.9 For Le Max 2 ⇓⇓
- Create Full Backup You’re phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download Small_EUI.5.9.021s_by;aurel.zip.
- Read Instruction.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Small_EUI.5.9.021s_by;aurel.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Now Select Small_EUI.5.9.021s_by;aurel.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-7 Minutes To Boot.
Please share this content if you like this… 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- xda