Install Android 7.0 CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Yu Yuphoria
This post about Install Android 7.0 CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Yu Yuphoria.
Today we are shares CyanogenMod 14 custom ROM for Yu Yuphoria. It is the new version of CyanogenMod with many new features. This new CM14 is based on the AOSP [Android 7.0.0]. This ROM comes with many new features. CyanogenMod 14 is the best custom ROM for any device its most customized ROM. It looks like some of stock Android 7.0 nougat launcher but this ROM supports also theme changes, multi-window and much more.This ROM works properly but some of the minor bugs there yet. Its battery backup also very good. If you are Yu Yuphoria users and you want to android 7.0 nougat ROM so it is best to custom Rom for you. Flash this and enjoy the experience of new CyanogenMod 14.
About Yu Yuphoria :-
Yu Yuphoria smartphone comes with stable Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). The Yu Yuphoria is run on 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 16 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32 GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.00 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 8-megapixel back camera for photos & 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Removable Li-Ion 2230 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. Now let’s go to the instructions….
CyanogenMod 14 Rom Details :-
- Based on Android 7.0
- CM14 Multi-window Mode
- New System UI in CM14
- CM14 will have a Better Optimized Battery Management
- Theme Support.
- Fresh Audiofx
- And much more.
- Ringtone doesn’t ring sometimes
- Video decoding & encoding
- Tell me if you find some more bugs
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recover.
- Your Device At Least To 70% Charge.
- Download cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-lettuce.zip and Gapps
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 For Yu Yuphoria ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-lettuce.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu go to Install
- Then Navigate To The Rom zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-lettuce.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Then Flash Gapps by the same step accepts wipe or format.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
- Similarly, Flash The Compatible Google Apps.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
please share this post if you like this…. 🙂 🙂 🙂
i flashed yuphoria with cm14 but wen it freshly started from selecting language it jus hang on there by saying setting stopped working or app working…. please help n tell me wat to do… but i was thinkinh it might be problem of that i dont have flashed gapps … so i downloaded ARM64 ANDROID 7 PICO VERSION OF 101MB so than too on fresh start it jus hang on the language choosing screen with that error…
Flash this version of gapps