Someday ago coolpad officially launched android 6.0 Marshmallow Coolpad Note 3 devices. This is completely new UI and it is more stylish then cool UI 7.0. Thanks to coolpad forums for sharing this marshmallow firmware this firmware flash via SP flash tool.
This firmware for if your device brick or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to stock ROM and also update your device to android 6.0 with cool UI 8.0.
Download Stock Cool UI 8.0 Marshmallow Coolpad Note 3 Firmware
Coolpad launched coolpad note 3 in 2016, January. The phone comes with a 5.5 inches touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixel. Coolpad note 3 is powered by 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek 6753 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This phone packs 16GB of internal storage and it can be expanded up to 32GB via a MicroSD card. The coolpad note 3 comes with the main camera of 13 megapixels on the back and a front 5 megapixels for a selfie.
Coolpad note 3 is powered by a non-removable Li-ion 3000 mah battery. It measures 151.00 x 77.00 x 9.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 155.00 grams. Sensors in the phone include the proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
- Android Version: Marshmallow 6.0
- UI Version: Cool UI 8.0
- Release Date: 07.Spt.2016
- Model: Coolpad Note 3
- Status: Official
- Type: “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size: 1.3GB
⇓⇓ Download Cool UI 8.0 Firmware and Tool ⇓⇓
Firmware Update Guide:
- Extract Downloaded Zip File Via WinZip and; 7zip.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Now Open The SP Flash Tool & Click The Download Tab Button.
- Then Click Scatter-Loading Button & Browse And Select The MT6753_Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder.
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Connect Your Phone To The PC.
- After The Flashing A Green Tick Will Be Appear.
- Disconnect Your Phone And Power On Your device.
Note:- Frist Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.