How To Update MOTO G Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA
Moto Launched Their New Budget Moto G (1st Gen). This Phone Comes With Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Which Was Upgradable To 5.1 With Their Stock Rom. This Phone Runs On Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8226 1.2 GHz Quad Core With Cortex-A7. It’s Packs With 4.5 Inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen With A Resolution Of 720 X 1280 Pixels(Ppi With 326) Protected By Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Powered By 1Gb Of Ram And The Internal Memory Based On Two Option 16/8GB.
Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Moto G:
- First of all Download the Marshmallow zip file from below ⇓⇓⇓
- After downloading the zip file from the above link just copy it into the internal memory or in the micro sd card of your phone. we recommended internal storage.
- Now open the menu and then go to the Settings and then click on the About→software updates, click on check for update the popup will be shown an update available. if you didn’t get the update popup then follow the next steps.
- After Download and copy into the internal just turn off your phone.
- Then hold volume up button and the volume down button with the power bottom simultaneously, Don’t release those buttons until the second vibration.
- Now you will be in the fastboot/bootloader mode.
- Then use the volume down button for highlight the recovery option the use the power button for confirming, your moto g will be in recovery mode.
- Again use the volume down button for chose the update from sd card option then confirm it by pressing the power button.
- Then select the Marshmallow zip file and there we are done.
After the installation, the phone will be automatically rebooted and it will run on Android Marshmallow.
Note:- Fast Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
If Any Problem please let us know and Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK,TWITTER AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p