Today we share install android 5.0 lollipop cm 12.1 for Lenovo a7000. This ROM comes with lollipop based OS. Try this rom comes with many new features.
Lenovo a7000 was launched in March 2015. Lenovo a7000 is run by 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek mt6752m processor and it comes with 2gb of ram. Lenovo released Lenovo a7000 smartphone with Android 5.0 lollipop. This device comes with 8GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a MicroSD. It has a 5.50-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
If you fan of CyanogenMod don,t like vibe UI then you can install this ROM. It’s come for Lenovo a7000, working dual sim 4g better performance and battery backup so, working on any Lenovo vibe z2 pro versions, just flash this CyanogenMod 12.1 android 5.1.1 lollipop ROM and enjoy the experience of new lollipop UI on your Lenovo a7000, let’s go to the instructions.
CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM Details:-
- Smarter Screen
- Calendar Together With Email
- Cyanogen Browser
- Redesigned Launcher
- Fresh Audiofx
- More Playback Support
Click Image For Big Picture
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Need Your Device At Least To 60% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download CM 12.1 ROM Zip File.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Cm 12.1 For Lenovo A7000 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Custom Rom:-
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Navigate To The CM 12.1.zip File, You Downloaded Before.
- Select CM 12.1.zip From The List To Flash It.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Now Reboot Your Device And Enjoy CM 12.1 And Lollipop On Lenovo A7000.
Note:- Fast Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
If Any Problem So Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p