After launching EMUI 5.0 Huawei rolling out EMUI 5.0 on their old device. Nougat firmware in now available for Honor 6X. We found B342 EMUI 5.0 for Honor 6X android 7.0 nougat firmware from Huawei club forum. The ROM packs with android 7.0 which is based on EMUI 5.0 interface. This is official beta version OTA.
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei Honor 6X. The Honor 6X is run 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 655 processor and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. This device comes with 32/64GB of Internal storage that can be expanded up to 256gb via a MicroSD. It has 5.5-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you 12 MP + 2 MP dual camera for snap brilliant photos and 8-megapixel front camera for good selfies. It measures 150.90 x 72.60 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 162.00 grams. It has a Non-removable 3340 mAh battery.
Leaked Honor 6X android 7.0 Nougat OTA now ready for flash. This OTA available with latest build B342 version. Many users asking when Huawei release emui 5.0 for Honor 6X. So, today we already share the official beta nougat OTA link in below. Here The Guide And B342 OTA firmware link for Honor 6X [BLN-L21] version. Please first read the full guide carefully then process to update.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B342
- Honor 6X: – BLN-L21
- Release Date:- 14.Feb.2017
- Firmware: – BLN-L21C432B342
- Status: – Official [beta].
- Full package: 1.6 GB
- This firmware work only Huawei Honor 6X [BLN-L21] variant, don’t try this other variant model.
- At first, check your device model number.
- first, unroot your device if rooted.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for process flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B342 For Honor 6X ⇓⇓
Full package ROM “update.zip”
Guide To Install:-
- For stock recovery:
- Download Full package ROM (update.zip) and update_data_full_hw_eu.zip file.
- Extract zip file.
- create a folder “dload” to the root of the SDcard.
- If use full package ROM:
- Copy “update.app” file in the “dload” folder.
- If use update_data_full_hw_eu.zip:
- Copy all data including update.app file in the “dload” folder.
- Open dial pad type “ *#*# 2846579#*# * ”.
- Select software upgrade > SDcard upgrade > confirm the installation.
- Flashing will start. after flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
- For TWRP recovery:
- Download ” update.zip ” and “ Update_data_full_hw_eu.zip ” & copy both files to SDcard of the phone.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by volume up + power key at the same time.
- In the main menu select “Install“.
- First chose internal storage or SDcard in browse selection.
- Then navigate to the file, which you downloaded before.
- Select ” update.zip ” file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After the process is done don’t reboot again flash Update_data_full_hw_eu.zip file.
- Wait for the installation to complete and then reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.