Some day ago Huawei launched emui 5.0 with Huawei mate 9. Now time to rolling out emui 5.0 android nougat for their old build devices. Nougat firmware is now available for Honor 8. Huawei is officially rolling out the Nougat firmware upgrade to the Honor 8 and much of its variants including FRD-L09, FRD-L14, FRD-L19. Today we share Stable B360 EMUI 5.0 For Honor 8 Nougat Full Firmware FRD-L09/L19 variant. The ROM packs with android 7.0 which is based on emui 5.0 OS. This is official full version firmware.
Some day ago Huawei launched Honor 8. The Honor 8 is run 1.8GHz octa-core Kirin 950 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device comes with 32/64GB of Internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.2 LTPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 12 MP + 12 MP camera for taking a good picture and 8-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 145.5 x 71 x 7.5 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 153.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
Android 7.0 Nougat update is ready to full package. now already available with latest build B360 version. This update comes with the low-resolution power saving mode, 1/Dec/2016 security patch level from AOSP, and a new Kernel version 4.1.18-gaa01840. Many users asking how to update honor 8? So today we already share the official nougat OTA link in below. Here The guide and B360 full firmware link for Honor 8 FRD-L09/L19 users. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B360
- Honor 8: – FRD-L09/L19
- Release Date:- 14.Feb.2017
- Status: – Official (Stable)
- Changelog: – Click here.
You may also like:-
- Download EMUI 5.0 full package file for Honor 8 from below in the download selection.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download EMUI 5.0 For Honor 8 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download Full package ROM (update.zip).
- Extract zip file.
- create a folder “dload” to the root of the SDcard.
- Copy “update.app” file in the “dload” folder.
- Open dial pad type “ *#*# 2846579#*# * ”.
- Select software upgrade > SDcard upgrade > confirm the installation.
- Flashing will start. after flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: – Fast Time It’s Takes 3-7 Minutes To Boot.