Install EMUI 5.1 Huawei Mate 8 B582 Nougat Update [Europe]
Huawei Mate 8 latest version update now available. Today we share EMUI 5.1 Huawei Mate 8 B582 nougat update. If you don’t get any update directly via updater app and want to update. Then you flash this OTA firmware and directly update the B582 firmware. The ROM packs with android 7.0 nougat which is based on emui 5.1. This update comes with some changes, more stable, you see the full changelog below.
Someday ago Huawei released Huawei mate 8 with stable android 7.0 nougat EMUI 3.1. The Huawei Mate 8 is run 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device packs with internal storage of 32 GB. It has 6.0 inches IPS-neo LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Mate 8 has a 16-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the guide to install EMUI 5.1 Huawei Mate 8 B582 nougat update link. This firmware flash by stock recovery or TWRP recovery. This update work only NXT-L09 and NXT-L29 variants device. Huawei Mate 8 B582 Nougat Update which is build number NXT-L09C432B582 and NXT-L29C432B582. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 5.1
- Firmware Versions: B582
- Device name: Huawei Mate 8
- Model number: NXT-L09/NXT-L29
- Release Date: 31.10.2017
- Firmware: NXT-L09C432B582/NXT-L29C432B582
- Status: Official
- Region: Europe.
- Changelog: Click here.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs to 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download Huawei Mate 8 B582 Nougat Update ⇓⇓
For NXT-L09 version
For NXT-L29 version
Guide To Install Update (TWRP method):-
- Download ” required files from above “.
- Copy all files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter TWRP recovery mode.
- In recovery go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Update.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click on install then install update_full_NXT-Lxx_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Then reboot your device.
Guide To Install Update (dload method):-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.