Download OREO Huawei Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 Update [22.214.171.1241]
Two weeks ago Huawei sends pre-release OREO firmware for Huawei Mate 9. Huawei skips EMUI 6.0 or 7.0 update and jumps straight to EMUI 8.0. Now time to release EMUI 8.0 Firmware, at this time this firmware in on beta version. Yesterday Huawei shares OREO Huawei Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 Update [126.96.36.1991]. If you want to install this OREO this then follows the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system. We found Android Oreo Firmware for Mate 9 on HiCloud.
Beta android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build C185 version. Many users asking when Huawei release emui 6.0 for Huawei Mate 9 so today we share the full firmware link and full process to update your device to OREO version. This EMUI 8.0 update is available for both MHA-L29 variants in Middle-East users.
Huawei already started rolling out Android 8.0 update for Mate 9. EMUI 8.0 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the OREO Huawei Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 Update. This firmware flash by TWRP recovery. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. EMUI 8.0 update for Mate 9 comes with a build number MHA-L29 188.8.131.521 (C432log/C636log/C185log). If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 8.0
- Firmware Versions: B321
- Device name: Mate 9
- Model number: MHA-L29
- Release Date: 29.10.2017
- Firmware: MHA-L29 184.108.40.2061 (C185log)
- Status: Official
- Region: Middle-East
- Changelog: Click here.
- This firmware work only Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 variant, do not try other version devices.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of your device.
⇓⇓ Download Huawei Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 Update ⇓⇓
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 220.127.116.111 (C185log) (Middle-East)
Download OREO Huawei Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 Firmware (Europe/Asia) – From HERE
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download “HWOTA-LON-MHA.zip” file and extract it.
- Then copy HWOTA folder to Desktop.
- Download “update.zip” “update_data_full_public.zip” and “update_full_***-***_***.zip”.
- Rename Two files “update_data_full_public.zip ” to “update_data_public.zip” and “update_full_***-***_***.zip”
to “update_all_hw.zip” and copy all files to HWOTA\update folder.
- Now open update.bat with the administrator. Press any key to continue.
- Turn off your phone, enter Bootloader mode by Volume Down + Power and connect your device to the computer.
- This step will install TWRP in your device.
- After process complete disconnect your device and boot into TWRP mode by Volume Up + Power.
- Ones you’re in TWRP mode plug in USB cable.
- Now Chose Option 2. Script update directory.
- Select Update Type 1. Same model update.
- Wait for Complete the installation.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.