We share Gionee Pioneer P6 stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload Lollipop firmware for Gionee_Pioneer P6. You can also update your Pioneer P6 smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Gionee released Gionee Pioneer P6 smartphone with stable android v4.4.2 (KitKat) amigo os 3.0. The Gionee Pioneer P6 is run 1.3ghz quad-core MediaTek mt6582 processor and it comes with 1gb of ram. Internal storage is 8gb that can be expanded 32gb via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. Gionee Pioneer P6 lets you snap brilliant 5-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel for a selfie. It measures 142.80 x 74.30 x 8.60 (height x width x thickness) and removable Li-ion 1950 mah battery. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
You may also like:-
OxygenOS 3.1.3 Marshmallow OTA Update For OnePlus 3
AICP 11.0 Marshmallow Rom For OnePlus 3
If your device brick or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to stock ROM.
Gionee P6 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- KitKat v4.4.2
- UI Version:- Amigo 3.0
- Gionee P6:- All.
- Release Date :- 11.Mar.2016
- Status :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size:- 992MB
⇓⇓ Download Gionee P6 Firmware & Tool From Below⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Gionee_S7_0301_T5664.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Gionee_S7_0301_T5664.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p