Download Gionee CTRL V6L Stock Firmware And Tool
We share Gionee CTRL V6L stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload KitKat firmware for Gionee_CTRL V6L. You can also update your CTRL V6L smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Gionee released Gionee CTRL V6L smartphone with stable android v4.4.2 (KitKat) amigo os 3.0. The Gionee CTRL V6L is run 1.2GHz quad-core and it comes with 1GB of ram. Internal storage is 8gb that can be expanded 32gb via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Gionee ctrl_v6l lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel photos and 5-megapixel for a selfie. It’s removable Li-ion 1950 mah battery. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
You may also like:
- Download Gionee Pioneer P3S Stock Firmware And Tool
- Gionee Marathon M4 Stock Firmware And Tool
- Guide To Install TESLA OS V3.7 In Yu Yunique
If your device brick or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to stock ROM.
Gionee V6L_Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- KitKat v4.4.2
- UI Version:- Amigo 3.0
- Gionee V6L:- All.
- Release Date:- 10.Mar.2016
- Status:- “.Zip” file and Tool.
- File Size :- 2.7GB
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract Downloaded File Zip file via WinZip and 7zip.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Open GN_Qcom_download_Tools.Exe and click Drop Button and select the English language.
- Now click UpDataType and select save production data.
- Now click soft path Button and Browse the firmware folder which you have already downloaded.
- Switch Off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing complete, disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p
input imei via SN write tool
can u give me the tool