[FIRMWARE] Stock Firmware For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
The official Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. Coolpad Note 3 Lite is now available on the market and after release TWRP and root method, you can install lots of mods, custom ROM and much more. To keep your device safe always save Coolpad Note 3 Lite firmware to repair.
Download Stock Firmware For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
This firmware for if your device brick or bootloop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to stock ROM.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite Specification:
The Coolpad Note 3 Lite was launched in 2016, January. The phone comes with a touch screen 5.0 inches with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixel. The Coolpad Note 3 Lite is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. phone packs 16GB of internal storage can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. The Coolpad note 3 Lite comes with the main camera of 13 megapixels on the back and a front 5 megapixels for a selfie.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite runs Android 5.1 Cool UI and is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. It measures 140.80 x 70.40 x 8.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 152.00 grams. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
- Android Version: Android Lollipop 5.1.
- Ui Version: Cool UI
- Release Date: 22.Apr.2016
- Model: Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Status: Official
- Type: “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size: 1.3GB
⇓⇓ Download Coolpad Note 3 Lite Firmware and Tool ⇓⇓
Firmware Update Guide:
- Extract Downloaded Zip File via Winrar and 7zip.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Now Open The SP Flash Tool & Click The Firmware update Tab Button.
- Then Click Scatter-Loading Button & Browse And Select The MT6735_Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder.
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Connect Your Phone To The PC.
- After The Flashing A Green Tick Will Be Appear.
- Disconnect Your Phone And Again Connect Yours To The PC.
- Install & Open minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.2_setup.exe on your PC & Type or Paste this command to Verify Your Phone Detected:
- Now Type or Paste this command:
adb shell fctest system reboot
- Now the phone is switched on.
Note:- Frist Time Its Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.