G920TUVU5FQG3 On TMB Galaxy S6 SM-G920T Firmware (July 2017)
The G920TUVU5FQG3 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone. You find more nougat OTA update in the previous post on this blog. Samsung sends the latest G920TUVU5FQG3 On TMB Galaxy S6 SM-G920T Firmware with July 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device, then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone nougat Android version. That is an official stock firmware.
Samsung released Galaxy S6 smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). Galaxy S6 devices run 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32/64/128 GB GB. Galaxy S6 has 5.1 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device has 16-megapixel rare camera for photo and 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie.
This update comes with latest July [01.07.2017] security patch update with some other changes. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy S6 SM-G920T. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S6 SM-G920T (T-Mobile) version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: G920TUVU5FQG3
- Galaxy S6: SM- G920T
- Release Date: 21-07-2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.07.2017
- Country: TMB
- Status: Official
⇓⇓ G920TUVU5FQG3 On TMB Galaxy S6 SM-G920T Firmware ⇓⇓
- Make sure your device model no is SM- G920T.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin ⇒ Here and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G920TUVU5FQG3 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.
You may also like:
G920T1UVU5FQE1 On T-Mobile Galaxy S6 G920T Firmware
G920PVPS4DQE2 May Security Nougat Update For Galaxy S6 SM-G920P