Install 5.8.3 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Zenfone 3
Here is the Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Zenfone 3. Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 is based on Android Nougat system. This ROM is known for its performance and customization. This is the best ROM for those who want performance and customizations balance. Though this ROM is not official for Asus Zenfone 3 still it has very fewer bugs. So Let’s see what’s working and bugs in this ROM.
- Hardware Keys
- Virtual Keys
- All sensors
- Sim card
Almost all the things are working in this ROM. Except the bugs mentioned below. Thanks to the XDA Forum developer ASWINDIVAKAR100 for developing this ROM, all credits goes to him. Let’s check it out the bugs.
- Recent key (works with on screen buttons)
- Stock Camera App (can be fixed by installing GAPPS)
- Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL (Don’t try over other models)
- Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For OnePlus 3 / 3T
- [Custom Rom] Install Stable Ported Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 In HTC 526G+
- Download 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Xiaomi MI 5S
- Install WW_14.0200.1704.119 Nougat Firmware For ZenFone 3 Max
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download RR ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Zenfone 3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “RR-N-v5.8.3-Zenfone_3_Unofficial.zip” and Patches.Zip copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the RR-N-v5.8.3-Zenfone_3_Unofficial.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select and Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Again click on install and then install GAPPS file.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
If you Liked the post Don’t forget to share it!! If you have any problems you can reach us at our official Facebook page or comment below in comment box.