Samsung already started rolling out nougat update on Galaxy S7 Edge. The previous week officially sends G935FXXU1DQCG update in Galaxy S7 Edge. Many users didn’t get this update on system update method. So today we share with you G935FXXU1DQCG Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F. That is an official stock update. This update brings some exclusive features that came with Android Nougat update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the market in India and another country. Galaxy S7 Edge runs 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. Galaxy S7 Edge has 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. Galaxy S7 Edge lets you snap 12-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel front camera.
This update also changed Multiwindow, New Messaging Apps, Improved Notifications, along with other some other new features. Also, this update brings with the latest security patch with App standby feature that stops most background services and network connection when they are not in use. If your device has been rooted or modified, or you stay outside in the UK, then you update your device by flashing nougat firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge via Odin. So, let’s go and read the instruction carefully.
- Version: – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Device: – Galaxy S7 Edge
- Model: – SM-G935F
- Country: – United Kingdom
- Product code: – EVR
- PDA: – G935FXXU1DQCG
- Build:- 16.03.2017
- First Of All Enable USB Debugging on your device, a step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select settings ⇒ about the phone and tap build number seven times. Now open developer options ⇒ enable USB debugging option.
- Now Enable OEM Unlock on your device, the step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options ⇒ enable OEM unlocking.
- Download and Install Samsung Driver or Kies From Here.
- Download Odin Tool From Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G935FXXU1DQCG Firmware For Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Fast Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip
- Then Switch Off Your Phone.
- Next Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Then Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- Then click The Ap Box, Add Choose Extracted In The Fast Step Firmware Compression.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – First time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.