Huawei P9 was launched in April 2016. At this time Huawei already rolled out some nougat beta test on Huawei P9. At a day Huawei one of the biggest brand in the world. That’s why many developers work on this device and today we found Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Huawei P9. This device released with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 UI but many users don’t like highly optimized UI because it’s too much hard to use. So now you can try Lineage OS nougat ROM for Huawei P9. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock android). Also, LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei P9.The Huawei P9 run 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64GB. It has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap Dual 12 megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
Lineage OS 14.1 is the best custom ROM for performance and gaming. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change sound equalizer. Lineage OS can be installed via Custom recovery like TWRP, so need to installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 for Huawei P9 and enjoy the experience of nougat with more stable performance.
Features of Lineage OS 14.1:-
- Based on CyanogenMod 14.1 build.
- CM camera app.
- Smooth Optimized.
- Theme support.
- Android FX.
- Good battery status.
- And much more.
- Camera, Encryption.
- Sometimes the device randomly reboot to e-recovery!
- Dual SIM not yet implemented!
- Before the process please take a full backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-eva.zip and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Huawei P9 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-eva.zip” and “Gapps” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-eva.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Then flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.