The G935TUVS4BQL2 update is ready for Galaxy S7 Edge T-Mobile variant. If you want more custom ROM or stock firmware then search on our blog. Samsung firmware links fully unlocked for full speed download. Officially Samsung launched the latest Android 7.0 G935TUVS4BQL2 For Galaxy S7 Edge T-Mobile Firmware with December 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device to latest security patch then you are the right place. Install this latest G935TUVS4BQL2 update on your Galaxy S7 Edge and enjoy.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the market in India and another country. Galaxy S7 Edge runs 1.6 GHz octa-core it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. Galaxy S7 Edge has 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. Galaxy S7 Edge lets you snap 12-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel front camera.
This update also changed some changelog, the new item added and latest December [01.12.2017] security patch update with other some new features added. We created the direct download link of G935TUVS4BQL2 for Galaxy S7 Edge T-Mobile Firmware. This firmware only for Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935T (T-Mobile) version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: G935TUVS4BQL2
- Device name: Galaxy S7 Edge
- Model number: SM-G935T
- Release Date: 06.12.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.12.2017
- Country: T-Mobile
- Status: Official (Full firmware)
- File size: 2.32GB
- Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G935T.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download G935TUVS4BQL2 For Galaxy S7 Edge T-Mobile Firmware ⇓⇓
You may like also:
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G935TUVS4BQL2 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.