The G950USQS2BQL1 update is ready for Galaxy S8 T-Mobile variant. We always share Samsung firmware links fully unlocked for full speed download. Officially Samsung launched the latest Android 7.0 G950USQS2BQL For Galaxy S8 T-Mobile Firmware with December 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device to latest security patch then you are the right place. Install this latest G950USQS2BQL1 update on your Galaxy S8 SM-G950U and enjoy. Let’s talk about the device.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus came with Samsung Exynos 8895 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 Plus has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus runs on Android 7 Nougat latest Samsung Experience UI.
This update brings some new item and latest December [01.12.2017] security patch update with other some new features. We created the direct download link of G950USQS2BQL1 for Galaxy S8 T-Mobile Firmware. This firmware only for Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (T-Mobile) version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: G950USQS2BQL1
- Device name: Galaxy S8
- Model number: SM-G950U
- Release Date: 05.12.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.12.2017
- Country: T-Mobile
- Status: Official (Full firmware)
- File size: 3.5 GB
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G950U.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download G950USQS2BQL1 For Galaxy S8 T-Mobile Firmware ⇓⇓
You may like also:
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G950USQS2BQL1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.