The G950USQS2BQL1 update is ready for Galaxy S8 T-Mobile variant. We always share Samsung firmware links fully unlocked for full speed download. Officially Samsung launched the latest Android 7.0 G950USQS2BQL For Galaxy S8 T-Mobile Firmware with December 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device to latest security patch then you are the right place. Install this latest G950USQS2BQL1 update on your Galaxy S8 SM-G950U and enjoy. Let’s talk about the device.
Samsung released Galaxy Note 8 smartphone with Android v7.1.1 (Nougat). Galaxy Note 8 devices run 1.6G Hz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. This device has 64/128/256 GB. Galaxy Note 8 has 6.3 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device has Dual 12-megapixel rare camera for photo and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie.
This update brings some new item and latest December [01.12.2017] security patch update with other some new features. We created the direct download link of G950USQS2BQL1 for Galaxy S8 T-Mobile Firmware. This firmware only for Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (T-Mobile) version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: G950USQS2BQL1
- Device name: Galaxy S8
- Model number: SM-G950U
- Release Date: 05.12.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.12.2017
- Country: T-Mobile
- Status: Official (Full firmware)
- File size: 3.5 GB
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G950U.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download G950USQS2BQL1 For Galaxy S8 T-Mobile Firmware ⇓⇓
You may like also:
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G950USQS2BQL1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.