The Samsung Galaxy S8 launched with both Samsung Exynos and Snapdragon Processors, Exynos 9 and Snapdragon 835. And here is the stock G950USQU1AQFJ T-Mobile Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Experience UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy S8. This official Firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 came with Samsung Exynos 8895 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 runs on Android 7 Nougat latest Samsung Experience UI.
This update comes with latest March [01.06.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy S8 SM-G950U. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the T-Mobile Galaxy S8 SM-G950U USA (TMB) version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – Samsung Experience UI
- Firmware Versions: – G950USQU1AQFJ
- Galaxy S8: – SM-G950U
- Release Date: – 26-06-2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.06.2017
- Country: USA (T-Mobile)
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G950U.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G950USQU1AQFJ T-Mobile Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G950USQU1AQFJ firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.