Samsung launched their latest Galaxy S series Flagship devices Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus with Android 7.0 Nougat. The Galaxy S8 Plus launched with both Samsung Exynos and Snapdragon Processors Exynos 9 and Snapdragon 835. And here is the stock G955USQU1AQDE Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware USA Variant. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Experience UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy S8 Plus. This official Firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
About Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U, the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus came with Samsung Exynos 8895 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 Plus has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 runs on Android 7 Nougat latest Samsung Experience UI the phone powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
The Galaxy S8 Plus came with the unlocked bootloader so you can root the device and also you can install TWRP recovery without unlocking the bootloader. If you want to customise your device with root, ROM’s, Mod’s and other customization but you are afraid of brick. So here is the Stock G955USQU1AQDE Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware to unbrick back to stock by flashing. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – Samsung Experience UI
- Firmware Versions: – G955USQU1AQDE
- Galaxy S8 Plus: – SM-G955U
- Release Date: – 04-05-2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.04.2017
- Country: USA
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G955U.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G955USQU1AQDE For Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G955USQU1AQDE firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.