[Firmware] Latest Lenovo ZUK Z2 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Lenovo released Lenovo ZUK Z2 smartphone with stable Android OS Marshmallow v6.0.1. The Lenovo ZUK Z2 powered by 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 64 GB that can not expand via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Lenovo ZUK Z2 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Those people till now don’t get any new update, or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. Your device bricked or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customised this firmware will revert to stock firmware.
- Android Version: – Android 6.0.1
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – May 2016
- Model: – Lenovo ZUK Z2
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 1.4 GB
⇓⇓ Download Lenovo ZUK Z2 Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinZip and 7zip.
- Install Qualcomm USB Driver.
- Now open the QcomDLoader_1.0.6 folder & click the open QcomDloader.exe
- Switch off your phone & connect your phone to the PC.
- Now click load packed button & browse and select ” Firmware folder ” in the downloaded file.
- Now, Click on the Settings Button and Select Download Mode as Upgrade.
- Under Download Settings, Tick Validate Downloaded ROM.
- Now click the start downloading button.
- After the flashing, a green pass message will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.