Download Official Galaxy Note 5 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware [N920C] [All Regions]
Samsung ready to give nougat update on Samsung Galaxy Note 5, as promised. Officially Samsung launched the latest N920CXXU3CQC7 Galaxy Note 5 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for all regions device. This update based on the latest 1-march-2017 security patch level from AOSP. If you don’t update your device then flash this version of firmware that updates your device to nougat.
Samsung Released Galaxy Note 5 smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Samsung Galaxy Note 5 devices run 1.5GHz octa-core Exynos 7420 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32/64/128 GB GB. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has 5.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device lets you snap 16-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera.
This update brings the new User experience design and various performance upgrades to the Note 5 SM-N920C. We share below full changelog about this firmware. The latest build of nougat QB9 in now available this firmware comes with latest N920CXXU3CQC7 PDA and N920CXXU3CQBB CSC build of nougat. See some screenshot below:
For more screenshots : http://imgur.com/a/IC8K5
Full Odin flashable firmware is now available for the N920C all regions device. If you want to update your device then, first check device model number and country code. Go down and download Odin tool and your country based Galaxy Note 5 nougat firmware. Read the instruction carefully.
- Version: – Android v7.0 [Nougat]
- Device: – Galaxy Note 5
- Model number: – SM-N920C
- Country: – All Regions (updating)
- Security Patch Level:- 01-03-2017
- PDA: – N920CXXU3CQC7
- Based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Provides new User experience design.
- various performance modes.
- Efficient space for installation of downloaded apps.
- Improved speed of app installation.
- First of all enable USB Debugging on your device, a step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select settings ⇒ about the phone and tap build number seven times. Now open developer options ⇒ enable USB debugging option.
- Now Enable OEM Unlock on your device, the step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options ⇒ enable OEM unlocking.
⇓⇓ Download Galaxy Note 5 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
All Regions firmware link
Note: If you want full speed download link then comment below with your firmware link.
Turkey Regions (TUR)
United Arab Emirates (XSG)
United Arab Emirates (LYS)
Guide To Install:-
- Select your region and download firmware file.
- Fast extract Odin.zip and firmware.zip.
- Then run Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device.
- Then click the PDA box, add choose extracted in the fast step firmware compression.
- Check auto reboot and F.Reset time options.
- See the screenshot >
- Then click the start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – First time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If you like my post please share with your friends on social and if face any problem then comment below … 🙂 🙂 🙂