Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was launched in September 2013. The Galaxy Note 3 doesn’t receive nougat update from Samsung. The manufacturer has many popular in worldwide. So one developer builds Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.2 nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. This device released with Android 4.4.2 TouchWiz UI but many users don’t like TouchWiz UI so then can install Resurrection Remix. Also, this ROM gives you an opportunity nougat experience. This ROM based on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Resurrection Remix based on Cyanogenmod now Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix simple UI for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Resurrection Remix can be installed via Custom recovery like TWRP and CWM so you need to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy Note 3. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of nougat with more gaming, stability.
Resurrection Remix Features:-
- Custom Navbar, Statusbar.
- All Android Nougat Features.
- Based On CM 14.1
- CM privacy guard.
- Performance Tweaks.
- Advanced Reboot Menu.
- Network Traffic Indicator.
- Theme support.
- Smooth Optimized.
- Required Custom Recovery.
- Backup Your Current ROM & all-important Data.
- Need your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download RR-N-v5.8.2-20170318-hltespr-Official.zip file and Gapps zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.2 Nougat Rom For Galaxy Note 3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Custom ROM:-
- Download “ RR-N-v5.8.2-20170318-hltespr-Official.zip ” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click install.
- Then navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select ” RR-N-v5.8.2-20170318-hltespr-Official.zip ” file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait for processing complete.
- After the process is done again flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.