Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are the latest big budget smartphone from Samsung. That device comes with latest TouchWiz UI with some new apps, features, and the user interface and updated stock apps like Music, Camera, and much more. This TouchWiz UI is more stable and lag-free than the previous build. Many developers try to port Galaxy S8 ROM, already ported for Galaxy S7 (Edge) and galaxy s6 (Edge). Today we share Galaxy S8 Ported Nougat ROM for Galaxy Note 5. The ROM is based on official N920CXXU3CQC7 Nougat Firmware with March Security Patches.
Even Samsung Galaxy Note 5 android 7.0 nougat update is now out. But there was still the same old UI. Khongloi ROM brings latest TouchWiz UX (Galaxy S8 UI) with Android 7.0 nougat for Galaxy Note 5. Where developer ported all the Galaxy S8 features and optimized to make it faster and lighter. This ROM works only Galaxy Note 5 N920 device. It comes with almost all galaxy s8 apps, features. This ROM comes pre-rooted with a custom kernel that gives you more performance and average battery backup.
If you have a Galaxy Note 5 then you will try this Galaxy S8 Ported Nougat ROM for Galaxy Note 5. Thanks to Xda member ” KHONGLOI113 ” to port this ROM also build a custom kernel. For install, Galaxy_S8 ported Nougat ROM needed a custom recovery, so must be installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then follow the step and enjoy the experience of the new Galaxy S8 features.
- Based on latest S8 Plus leak firmware and Note 5 N920CXXU3CQC7 Nougat Firmware.
- March Security Patches.
- Responsive, Smooth, and Super Battery backup.
- App Lock support.
- Dual Speaker Surround Mod available in aroma installer.
- Advanced Power Menu.
- S8 Camera available in aroma installer.
- Almost S8 all features.
- Camera Sview Cover.
- IncallUI does not show with Sview Cover (investigating).
- Edge Feeds (For N920x).
⇓⇓ Download Galaxy S8 ROM For Galaxy Note 5 ⇓⇓
Download latest build for all
Check all file in just one link > Here
Guide To Install:-
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Next download “ KHONGLOI-NOUGAT-V*.zip and kernel.zip ” file & copy file to external storage.
- Now turn off your device and enter Recovery Mode (TWRP).
- Then click Wipe option and select ” Dalvik, System, Data, Cache ” then swipe to wipe.
- After complete back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate and select the KHONGLOI-NOUGAT-V*.zip file for flash.
- Your device will enter AROMA installer.
- Select the features you want then process to the installation.
- Reboot your device & enjoy.
- If you see kernel is not seandroid enforcing, it is normal because developer uses new SELinux stuff.