Download Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For Redmi Note 4
Good news for Redmi Note 4 users, latest MIUI 9 is ready for download. It is the stable ROM for Redmi Note 4. Today we share Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM for Redmi Note 4. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update. Just follow the steps and update the process easily.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are Redmi Note 4 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM for Redmi Note 4. Many things should have been fixed in this build, you can use it for daily usage. It is the global stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this as a daily usage.
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM for Redmi Note 4.
⇓⇓ Download Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Recovery ROM MIUI 126.96.36.199:-
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.