So finally Xiaomi has finally started rolling MIUI 10.2.7.0 Global Stable update for Redmi 6A. This is a stable OTA(over the air) update for Redmi 6A. Some users may already get the update through OTA, if you haven’t received the update yet you can follow the steps we have given below.
This is a major update for any Xiaomi smartphone. This update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. This is a Stable update so there will be no bug in this ROM. But before you go to the steps we have also added some specs about the device Redmi 6A.
It comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB of internal memory. Redmi 6A has 5.45 inches with the resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. Powered by MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 and runs on 3000mAh battery.
- Backup your storage.
- It’s only for Redmi 6A
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Fastboot ROM Or Recovery ROM.
- Required Mi flash tool.
- Get Suitable drivers.
Download MI Flash Tool If you want to use Fastboot mode from Here
Get The Recovery Rom MIUI 10.2.7.0 Recovery ROM From Here
Get The MIUI 10.2.7.0 Fastboot ROM From Here
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
- Read Preparation.
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM to your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Click On Refresh, And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It was Done.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
LIKE And SHARE Comment Bellow For Any Help…