Guide To Install CyanogenMod 13 In Huawei Honor 5X
This ROM has many new features. It is a focus on performance, battery, light and stable ROM. It looks like some stock Android ROM and growing faster than the stock UI, stable, good performance, and if you are Huawei Honor5X compact user and fan of the CyanogenMod 13 Romania must test this new CyanogenMod 13 your custom ROM phone. This is just the CyanogenMod 13 ROM and Flash Experience the new CyanogenMod UI in YourHuawei honor 5X. Let’s go explain …
About Huawei Honor 5X:-
Huawei Honor 5X released the smartphone with a stable Android OS, honor V5.0 (lollipop) of Emotion UI4.0 of 5X run the quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 and quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 of Qualcomm the Snapdragon MSM8939v2616 processor and it is equipped with RAM2 / 3GB. Internal storage capacity of 16GB MicroSD no longer is able to expand by up to 256GB. Huawei Honor 5X has 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, resolution 1080 x 1920 pixel display, 401 PPI protected Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It allows you to capture the Expo 130,000 pixel camera for photos and 5 million pixel font card Mara for self-portraits. It has a removable Li-Po 3000 mA battery. The sensor includes a fingerprint in the phone, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
CyanogenMod 13 Rom Details :-
- Smarter Screen
- Cyanogen Browser
- Fingerprint Sensor Supported
- Redesigned Launcher
- Fresh Audiofx
- Multi Window Support.
- New System UI And More Customization.
- New “Do Not Disturb” Settings.
- And Much More.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need To Have Your Bootloader Unlocked.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Need Your Device At Least To 70% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download cyanogenmod13honor5x.zip File And Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Cm 13 For Huawei Honor 5X ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Custom Rom:-
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Navigate To The cyanogenmod13honor5x.zip File, You Downloaded Before.
- Select cyanogenmod13honor5x.zip From The List To Flash It.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Now Reboot Your Device And Enjoy CM 13 On Huawei Honor 5X.
Note:- Fast Time Its Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.