Guide To Install MIUI 8 Android 4.4 Kitkat For Gionee Elife E3
Today we share MIUI8 custom ROM for Gionee E3 lives online in Gizrom. New MIUI8 is an Android-based KitKat 4.4.2. MIUI8 Android is an open source of the project. This ROM has many new features. MIUI8 focused on light ROM performance, battery, and stability. It looks like some stock Android ROM and growing faster than the stock UI, stable, good performance, if you are living E3 Gionee online users and fans custom disc, then you need to test the new is Android 4.4.2 MIUI Kit Kat your device, Flash and Android4.4.2 Kit Kat this MIUI, MIUI enjoy new experiences, we to instruct …
About Gionee Elife E3 :-
The Micromax Gionee E3 life online publication Smartphone random stable Android OS, V4.2 (KitKat). The online life E3 Gionee run quad-core 1.2GHz quad-core and it comes with 1GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, 32GB expandable via SD card. It is 4.7 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, resolution of 720 × 1280 pixel display, which is 312 PPI allows you to fair 800-megapixel camera for photos and a 2-megapixel camera front for self-portraits. It has NRemovable lithium-ion battery 1800 mA battery. The sensor in the phone includes a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
Miui 8 Rom Features :-
- All Features Of Miui 8.
- Performance Optimization.
- Optimised Battery Life.
- Phone Manager
- DND Mode.
- Child Mode.
- And Much More.
- No SD-Card Support
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recover
- Need Your Device At Least To 80% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download miui_gionee89_kk_xx.zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 For Gionee Elife E3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “miui_gionee89_kk_xx.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Navigate To The Rom zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select miui_gionee89_kk_xx.zip From The List To Flash It.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After Flashing Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time Its Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
Source :- xda
after successful installation of the rom it stuck on boot logo please help me what to do now
again complate wipe then reboot your device
i have done it bro but nothing works
iam on indian firmware of gionee e3
ok we try to fix it, please stay with us!!!
try this app
source and guide :- http://en.miui.com/thread-155076-1-1.html
after registerd in the app it wants some credits to download from it
yeah download miui 8 rom for your device and flash it