Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Honor View 10, Mate 10 Pro
Latest Lineage OS 15.1 on Honor View 10, Mate 10 Pro is now available for download. Someday Huawei and Honor launch their new device Honor View 10, Mate 10 Pro with EMUI 8.0 [Android 8.0 Oreo]. Now developers already start working on building OREO based custom ROM and now first Lineage OS 15.1 on Honor View 10, Mate 10 Pro is available for download. If you want to install Android 8.1 Oreo ROM on Honor View 10, Mate 10 Pro then follow our guide to Download and Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Honor View 10, Mate 10 Pro.
XDA Recognized Developer LuK1337 released the custom ROM of Oreo ROM for Honor View 10, Mate 10 Pro. This is an early build of Linage OS 15.1 that’s why some of the bugs in their but it is stable enough to use as daily driver. The ROM comes with all Android Oreo features with extra contributions from many developers. You need to Unlock your device’s bootloader. If already Unlocked then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Honor View 10, Mate 10 Pro and enjoy the experience of Lineage.
- Camera (Videos And Photos)
- Video Playback
- Audio (Record and Playback)
What’s not working:
- Wireless display
- It erases everything on your device so, creates a full backup of your device.
- Need to Unlock your device’s bootloader.
- Your device at least to 40-50% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15.1 ROM and ADB file from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- adb_fastboot Link: minimal_adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip
- Lineage OS 15.1 Link: system_201802**.img
Guide To Install:
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the minimal_adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above system_201802**.img to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone connect the USB cable to your device and press Vol down + Power to reboot to bootloader.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- After that type this command to flash the ROM. Replace filename with the “system.img” name.
fastboot flash system “system.img”
- Wait until the process done, Huawei’s recovery screen asking you to do a low-level data wipe, do wipe and then reboot your phone.
You may also like:
- N950USQU3BRA6 January 2018 Patch For Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U
- Download And Update B35 Software On ZTE Axon 7 A2017U
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 5-7 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.