Download Micromax Selfie 2 Q4311 Firmware, Tool, Driver
We are sharing Micromax Selfie 2 Q4311 Firmware, Driver, and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Micromax Selfie 2 Q4311 Firmware for unbricking and updating. You can also update your Micromax Selfie 2 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will Unbrick Micromax Selfie 2 Q4311.
The previous year, Micromax released Micromax Selfie 2 with Android 7.0 (Nougat). This device runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Micromax Selfie 2 comes with 5.2 inches Capacitive touchscreen of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has 32 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 32 GB.
The Micromax Selfie 2 gives you 13-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 8-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. It has removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbrick Selfie 2 Q4311. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Micromax Selfie 2 Q4311. So let’s go to the instruction to download Micromax Selfie 2 Firmware.
Micromax Selfie 2 Q4311 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 28.10.2017
- Device name: Micromax Selfie 2
- Model number: Q4311
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.4 GB
- Firmware link: MMX_Q4311_SW_V19_HW_V1.0_10282017.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Download Lenovo P2 Stock Firmware, Driver, And Tool
- Install B180 Huawei P8 Android 5.1 Lollipop Firmware
- Guide To Install AOSP 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Redmi Note 4
- Download Elephone P8 Mini Stock Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Lenovo K8 Plus Firmware, Tool, Driver to Unbrick and back to Stock Rom
- Micromax Canvas Selfie 3 Q348 Firmware & Tool
- Install N2G47H.7.9.21 Mi A1 Stock Firmware [Fastboot]
If you want complete flashing method with video guide then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.